Friday, March 19, 2010

For the Actor in all of Us!

Some people look at me, and think "There goes Matthew Perry - you know, Chandler from Friends."
I get that alot.
The weirdest celebrity mix-up was the time a bicycle messenger in NYC once wrecked his chariot and approached me with blood covering his hands and arms.
"Dude! Are you alright?"
"Are you Conan O'Brien?"
"You're bleeding."
"Yeah. You're not Conan?"
"Do you want me to call someone for you?"
"Man, you looked just like Conan."
He road away only to confuse himself into believing that my brother, Daniel, is Whoopie Goldberg. I, in no way shape or form, look like Conan O'Brien, who is a very rich, seven-foot tall, red-head; I am not. Now, I do share some physical attributes to Matthew Perry, Jake Gillenhall, Robert Deniro and that guy who does Cafe Kolache - I get him a lot.

Then again, maybe some people look at me and don't think anything. I like that.

2 comments:

  1. Personally, I think you look like Rudyard Kipling. Cassie thinks Kristi looks like Britany Spears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last comment was from me, and, yes, I spelled "Britney" incorrectly.

    ReplyDelete