Friday, February 19, 2010

Snomagedon

Saturday, February 13th
SNOMAGEDON

This is a transcript taken from a conversation found after Old Earth was abandoned. It is between a man, Travis and a woman, Jane Doe. Neither of them could be found after. May they rest in peace.

Crap!
No seriously. What in the world is going on Travis?
Where are you? Are you not at a window?
No! Ah jeez!
The world honey... it's just gone. (sobbing.)
Honey? What are you talking about?
Four horsemen schtuff... Oh my -
Travis? Travis?
(Sobbing)
Travis?
Oh no! (violent scream and scuffle) Wh - Why?
Trav - (Crackling over the phone.)
So much I just wanted to say to you. Now -
Travis, please -
No sense, baby. Just no sense. What have we done?
We'll be okay?
I hope, but - (the phone crackles) Why do we have to be so far apart? I can't tell you how much I love y- (crackling)
I love you too. I do.
It's getting closer now.
I don't understand. What is (crackling)?
(static) - really piling up now. Can - hardly?
I'm going to my window! Travis, can you hear me?
(static)
Travis?
I don't want to have to say goodbye, but -
But what? I'm opening the curtains my love! Stay with me!
Don't (static)
Travis? Trav? I'm coming to you!
No! Stay there you'll d - (static)
I'm already dead!
NO!
(the line dies)

This cheezy dialogue brought to you by an overanxious Western Pennsylvania, during the February 2010 Snow Storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment