Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ah! Triptophan my old Friend

It's truly been a while.

Yes. More?

Please. So...

More potatoes?

Oh, by all means. Ummm. As I was...

Cranberries?

Are those fresh? Yes, please.

Turkey?

If I must, yes. Now, as I was... Oh, that's good.

Gravy for your turkey. I get so dry.

You? Gravy, please.

You seem to have dropped your fork. I'll get you a fresh one.

Oh my how... polite.

Try undoing your belt. You are a man, and it's okay... Just trust me. Go on.

Hrmph, yeah... that's good.

Your wine glass is empty...

More, yes.

Now, you were trying to say...

Hmm?

I interrupted. How rude of me?

No - not at all. It's just that I...

Fresh out of the oven pumpkin pie. Or maybe you'd care for a little more turkey?

Yes... but only the dark meat please.

Slides down better doesn't it? hnhnhn. Football's on...

Oh really? Yeah, that sounds good...

Frere Jacque?

Yawn...

Frere Jacque?

Snore...

Dorme vous? Dorme Vous?

Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!

Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong.

No comments:

Post a Comment